Friday, August 19, 2011

And I'm Off....



So after a minor meltdown last night (and an early morning for my mom), packing and weighing and repacking a bajillion times, making sure I have everything I need, metally preparing myself for the adventures/lack of showers/cold nights/greasy hair(don’t worry, I have a game plan so hopefully it won’t be too evident in pictures J)/amazing experiences/incredible scenery ahead I’m off to catch the NakedBus to the airport at 9:20 right outside my door! 

Be back in 2 WEEKS with a looooong and descriptive post about it all!!!



Until then, check this out…

Have you ever heard of the Susan G. Komen 3-day?  My Mom, Aunt Paige, Aunt Barbara, and Aunt Beth (ß my mom’s 3 sisters) will be participating in late October!  They will be walking 60 miles over the span of 3 days to help end breast cancer.  They are walking in memory of their mother, my grandmother, who died of breast cancer in 1994 when I was 4 years old.   
Please consider supporting them in their fund-raising efforts!  You can learn more about their 3 day journey HERE

To support my mom, click HERE

3 DAYS. 4 SISTERS. 60 MILES. RAISING $10,000.


Aunt Barbara, Aunt Paige, My Mom, Aunt Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment